Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I try to be fair but when i remark at other sites I get the usuall holyer than you attitudes from liberals who think their smarter than everyone else on earth. to them im just a crank. Or a lot think that no one could be a dumb as dumb old Merle. I keep saying to these people that there is lots of guys like me out there. Becuse we have jobs and had a harder time voting this year the liberals won but mark my words the next election will be different.

You libs have two years to fly right and straithen up.

I went to place about space recently and left remarks there and of course the liberals call me dumb. Like they had this pic of a angel and it was clear as day it wasnt no damn bird or moth or shit like that but because they dont believe in stuff like that they rule it out rite away. I just said that to believe it was a bird took as much faith as beliving it was an angel. Thats the gospel truth. Ive been hunting for a long long time and i know what a bird looks like. Mebbe im not book smart but Im not totally stupid.

Anyway this space page is run by a guy whose always trashing creationists and people of faith. Again were all rubes for believing the earth is not 4 trillon years. They say it just cant happen in 6000 years like the bible says. again, you have your faith and i have mine. A lot of smart people say that the earht is not that old. So i trust who i want to believe and you trust who you want to belive. It boils down to faith. I guess I just dont wanna believe in a religion that says i came from monkeys is all.

This space guy posted a pic of him and a woman whose atheist. Again the same people who trash religious people and say they are just looking for the truth sure hang out a lot with atheists. Which if your scepticle at all you would think real hard about if these people dont have agendas.
People of faith must stand up for their freedoms and rights before atheism takes it away

3 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

3:12 PM  
Blogger Christian Burnham said...

I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing.

Thanks for being so (unintentially) funny.

This page really lifts up my spirits. I don't care if it's satire anymore- it's still hilarious.

I posted your latest on the Bad Astronomy Blog page discussing atheism. Hope you don't mind- but I want to spread the mirth.

4:46 AM  
Blogger the Rev. Jerry Gloryhole said...

Just a suggestion...
if you want to convince people you're smarter than they, and are right while they are stupid, you might try spelling more than 80% of your words correctly.
Otherwise we might think you just think what others tell you to think.
And I for one think that's stupid.
I think.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home